If you asked yourself, is it true that in the time of crisis, our real characteristic will be completely revealed?.... I'd came across some of my "crisis" moment in this few weeks and suddenly it reminds me over a TV show entitled Army Wives. I'm pondering myself over some quotes in that TV show... example, "What's the point for being strong and what does strong gets you?", "Even the strongest may falter" and some other quotes that really lingers your brain and absorb the mixed thought from you.
I've some admiration over Adolf Hitler but as we know, his stubbornness and defiance of the war reality makes the Holocaust continue. In the end of the day, he committed suicide by shooting his mouth and biting some cyanide capsules.
Umm.. enough talking about military things. Their hearts are steel sealed while I'm trying to sealed my hearts and soul with a pieces of layer called faith confidentiality. I was raised and prone to be a liberationists and sometimes acting conservationist (and so I thought.. what's the difference ?) .
How do I, a liberationists *laugh* overcomes myself with crisis ??? .....
I'm mostly D.E.R.A.I.L.E.D
Talk about emotionally driven, faces expression, body language etc...
.
.
.
.
.
Ehem.... Once again I've become extremely shame on myself... where is my realist thought when I needed it. Today (which is Friday)... I'D BUMPED TO THE GUY THAT I'D MY CRUSH ON *AGAIN*.... He's having his breakfast with his GF (Come on la.. I'd accepted the fate. I'm no longer carries my stupid frustration ;p). Once again I need to correct the previous statement *duh* that he is working on the same location. I don't know why I'd put on my best outfit today and sprayed myself with my favorite perfumes. I have a rough week honestly.. I should take MC because I'm having a fever from last Tuesday until now. But few meetings prevent myself to think of my sickness and unfortunately my eczema raises pretty bad.
Maybe God wants me to look better in front of public eyes (or in His eyes). I think I look disasterous !!!!. I'm not thinking of having breakfast today because the flu had flush out the 'taste buds'. But my friend insisting my suggestions and "drag" me to the rastaurant that she wants to go, and must buy something for me to eat.... yeah God makes me accidentally bump on that guy again *sigh* and his dressing is a little questionable ... To make things miserable... Afterwards, the fried rice I'd brought for breakfast taste a little freaky and my friend aggreed on it too.
Back on the title..... I'd made few changes over my new time table. Seriously, my napping time getting a little shorter and I need to prepared few medicine in case I'm feeling unwell. I must say my part-time career start to working as plan and I need to go all out in order to grab the opportunity in front of the eyes.
I'm having a serious hesitation this few days. I've to re-organized my salary, pay checks and other money sources because I might have to travel to Sabah on the weekends starting from July. It means, on the weekdays I'm working as usual but on few weekends I've to go on a short bussines trip to Sabah. I'd already seen some great prospects in there and who am I to let it go?
My parents had given their blessing over my part-time job and Dad ask me to stick to my current job *sigh* and few hours ago he'd given some serious blows on me by asking when will I continue to do Masters Degree? Damn... three jobs in one time ? I'm not a meticulous multitasker... I'm bad at it. By the way he was right that I'm still young and should pursue Masters Degree as soon as possible.
So... my hesitation still controls me. But I'd made a few decision and after having a few talks.. I have to go all out with my first two career and will detached one of it when I'm ready to step my feet into the university again.
I'm trying to spread my little wings and learn to fly.. I'm just a young Imago with determination to build. May my boldness and people's faith over me shines through the gloomy day. Insyallah ....
I've some admiration over Adolf Hitler but as we know, his stubbornness and defiance of the war reality makes the Holocaust continue. In the end of the day, he committed suicide by shooting his mouth and biting some cyanide capsules.
Umm.. enough talking about military things. Their hearts are steel sealed while I'm trying to sealed my hearts and soul with a pieces of layer called faith confidentiality. I was raised and prone to be a liberationists and sometimes acting conservationist (and so I thought.. what's the difference ?) .
How do I, a liberationists *laugh* overcomes myself with crisis ??? .....
I'm mostly D.E.R.A.I.L.E.D
Talk about emotionally driven, faces expression, body language etc...
.
.
.
.
.
Ehem.... Once again I've become extremely shame on myself... where is my realist thought when I needed it. Today (which is Friday)... I'D BUMPED TO THE GUY THAT I'D MY CRUSH ON *AGAIN*.... He's having his breakfast with his GF (Come on la.. I'd accepted the fate. I'm no longer carries my stupid frustration ;p). Once again I need to correct the previous statement *duh* that he is working on the same location. I don't know why I'd put on my best outfit today and sprayed myself with my favorite perfumes. I have a rough week honestly.. I should take MC because I'm having a fever from last Tuesday until now. But few meetings prevent myself to think of my sickness and unfortunately my eczema raises pretty bad.
Maybe God wants me to look better in front of public eyes (or in His eyes). I think I look disasterous !!!!. I'm not thinking of having breakfast today because the flu had flush out the 'taste buds'. But my friend insisting my suggestions and "drag" me to the rastaurant that she wants to go, and must buy something for me to eat.... yeah God makes me accidentally bump on that guy again *sigh* and his dressing is a little questionable ... To make things miserable... Afterwards, the fried rice I'd brought for breakfast taste a little freaky and my friend aggreed on it too.
Back on the title..... I'd made few changes over my new time table. Seriously, my napping time getting a little shorter and I need to prepared few medicine in case I'm feeling unwell. I must say my part-time career start to working as plan and I need to go all out in order to grab the opportunity in front of the eyes.
I'm having a serious hesitation this few days. I've to re-organized my salary, pay checks and other money sources because I might have to travel to Sabah on the weekends starting from July. It means, on the weekdays I'm working as usual but on few weekends I've to go on a short bussines trip to Sabah. I'd already seen some great prospects in there and who am I to let it go?
My parents had given their blessing over my part-time job and Dad ask me to stick to my current job *sigh* and few hours ago he'd given some serious blows on me by asking when will I continue to do Masters Degree? Damn... three jobs in one time ? I'm not a meticulous multitasker... I'm bad at it. By the way he was right that I'm still young and should pursue Masters Degree as soon as possible.
So... my hesitation still controls me. But I'd made a few decision and after having a few talks.. I have to go all out with my first two career and will detached one of it when I'm ready to step my feet into the university again.
I'm trying to spread my little wings and learn to fly.. I'm just a young Imago with determination to build. May my boldness and people's faith over me shines through the gloomy day. Insyallah ....
No comments:
Post a Comment