Friday, May 22, 2009

If it's "indeed" things happend for a reason....

Surely I've come across few ups and downs in these few weeks. I keep telling myself when is the time I'm honestly smiling and telling myself that I look "GOOD" on that day. When the day I'm prone to dressed myself with my best outfits to the office, God leads me to bump into the man that I really like but it's impossible to have. I keep repeating myself that the place I'd worked (private&confidential) is a small clusters in Shah Alam and we would "bumped" each other again in frequent time. I think I'm a non-karma believer. It just that I'd accidentally framed myself like a desperate single lady.

I'm not really good with dressing myself.... really. By the time I'd dressed a little fancier to the office and walk to the other department, they can't believe it's me... praise and tell that I look "beautiful" in that outfit. I take the terms "beautiful" subjectively .. indeed everything fancy about me is subjective for granted *laugh*.

Yesterday, for the second time I'd dressed myself fancier by wearing my long kebaya and I couldn't figured out why I have a sudden urge to wear this kind of outfit to work. Oh not forgetting spraying myself with my Salvatore Ferragamo - Incanto Dreams *sigh*. I'd done this last week and God knows what I'd gone through.

My office mate had teased me again that she wished that I'll bump in again with that guy, since I'm dressing fancy yesterday. Seriously I'd found it nonsense because I'm heading to the department that nobody's think that he'll be there (or so I thought). So I said to her "Be careful of what you wish for," ;p

Then... wearing that flashy Kebaya with my office's slipper cum as toilet slipper (so horror fashion stunt I tell you) I'm off to the department at nears to my faculty to send few urgent documents. As I'm entering that department. I found that things are very quiet in there and everybody gives their disbelief eyes and their VIP's smile on me. Even got staff turning back from their chair just to look at me. Ingat aku the Biggest Loser winner ke aper ????? ;p

Few step a head... I've gotten myself a gobsmacked because he was there too !!!! Automatically I'd lost my words, becomes clumsier and confused...... While waiting for my documentation being reviewed, I keep watching him doing the system maintenance (as what I'd observed). I keep finding my guts for saying "Hi" to him.. but I'd become a chicken instead. I notice that he's pretty known well by everybody in here and others department, they keep calling his nicknames... Opps, I've gotta be carefull onwards !!!

Ehem.. Matila aku.. officemate a.k.a.the-ex-Hajj-pilgrims wish comes true nampaknye... huhuhuhuuhuh..

Few people indeed tell me that I should wear kebaya, dress or blouse more often as it makes me look a little slimmer and although I'm a big framed women, I still have that "Voluptuous" silhouette (ahh... miss that ol' karate-do trainings). Where the heck I could find a full gown for my size.

Hurm.. stop talking about him for a while... In next 5 weeks I've got a mission to launch. I'd finalized the strategies and all bookings has been made. I couldn't believe that I'll going to the place that I haven't touch my feet on for 19 years. I nearly burst my tears after makes all the bookings. I must make this happened.. I know everything goes well.. Insyallah.

No comments: