Ehem.... back to blogspot again... what's up ya all ??!!!!
I'm starting to love my crazy "new" timetable *laugh*.... Nearly everyday (including weekends) I'll reach home at least by 10p.m and few days I'll be at home by 12 midnight. I can only take a nap by 2.30a.m (no matter how many times I'd count the sheep *sigh*) Although I'd been warned by the physiotherapist to take good care of my left calf as the symptom indicates that the muscle's rupture might relapsed in few weeks to comes if I'm not "slowing down", I keep praying to God that I will not going through that devastating moment again and I need to move extremely fast from now on. I've gotten myself busy by setting up my own business because I keep thinking that my father will be retired next year and I don't have my own personal savings OMG !!!!!
I've gotten myself a new scary "symptoms".... I'm frequently tripping (tersungkur) down !!!!! Not metaphorically / pathetically tripping... The situation is like I'm walking like a bimbo on a high of cocaine and suddenly tripping on the floor. Few seconds after that I'm looking in disbelief and questioned myself "WTF I'm sitting on the floor when I'm supposed to walk on it" ... At one point, I think that I'm in a time-out because I couldn't see things and only able to get up for a few minutes.
If you think that I'm very clumsy while walking... I'm disagree with you. I'm known as the person that walks pretty slow. If you think that I'm an Anemic person, the doctor said my nails is looking pinkly and healthy. I was scared really. Let's hope that it will not associated with the neurons disorders *cross-fingers*...
Ermm maybe because of my shoes ??... To make things worse all shoes that I'd owned had "carried" the tripping moment for The Chronicles of a Tripping Bimbo's *sigh*
Why I'm telling this ???... because yesterday, I'd tripped again while attending my business seminar at Maju Junction. Just I'd entered the ballroom door for registration, everybody gives their smile on me (and yes I look beautiful... larikkkkk !!!!!) and suddenly I'd fell down and shamefacedly in vein I watch my Alphine sport mineral bottle that I'd hold with me rolling away far from me. I couldn't remember if I'd kontrol cun or not. But, I'm malu giler lah wei..... Few people assist me to get up and I'm seriously blushing on my cheeks. OMG, how my dress looks after I'd tripped. Gosh...Gosh....
While I'm trying to "configured" myself... I'd listened some people whispering each other...
OMG, that girl okay or not ???.... she looks very pale liao, so kesian baru masuk red carpet dah tersungkur. Pity her....
One of group leader went straight to me, hold my hands and shoulder and with her "motherly touch" ask me,
"Are you okay girl... you'd worried us in here... I baru je pandang you then next I toleh you already tersungkur atas lantai... you tak sihat ke???... come, come sit first then you go register"
*I couldn't helped with the verbs TERSUNGKUR.... Oh! never mind that... as long I didn't get my small lips kissing the stupid floor.. It will conclude as Terrrr SUJUD. My poultry small lips will gonna ended up like a bee-stung lips. And it's not gonna look sexy as like Jessica Alba or Angelina Jolie *duh*
I insist her offer to sit down and have a rest after that stooopit massacre.. I rather go register myself quickly and find the seat in the event room. I'm telling her that I'm okay and maybe a little restless.
But you know, I was in doubt.... I'm not sick.... maybe a little tired... I'm also trying to find the reason why it's happened. But at that moment, the reason I'm trying to seek is very unforeseen *sigh*.. not sure, not expected, no reason.
*Idle for 10 minutes*
I'd left this post and went to cafeteria at my building area. JUST NOW @ TODAY... guess what, I'd tripped *again* at there... luckily not many people noticed that although the amount of students and staffs in there is nearly 100's.
Darn it, this is too much.... my physiotherapist is going to kill me, I'm gonna be lock up in the gym and running in the never-ending-circle-ferries like a hopeless lab rats !!!!
Seriously, this girl named Aziya needs to take her bitching days out and bimbo-ly gone shopping for a flat sandals.... even flat comfortable-fancy sandals can cost 90-200 ringgits.. WTF !!!
p/s: Dear "Bumped" Cupids... I'm starting to feel shivers to bone on how outrageously you had struck me with your curses "Bump" arrow. You know I can't get him. Just because he drives Red MyVi you'd make my heart pound seeing all red MyVi's on the road (you know how I hate MyVi car.. larikkk !!!!!!)... and at one day you'd "shown" him my ridiculous driving by making me cutting his lane because he's a laid-back driver (Yes, I know it was him !!!) Why you're doing this to moi uhuk...uhuk.... So KNNCCB lah you !!!!!
I'm starting to love my crazy "new" timetable *laugh*.... Nearly everyday (including weekends) I'll reach home at least by 10p.m and few days I'll be at home by 12 midnight. I can only take a nap by 2.30a.m (no matter how many times I'd count the sheep *sigh*) Although I'd been warned by the physiotherapist to take good care of my left calf as the symptom indicates that the muscle's rupture might relapsed in few weeks to comes if I'm not "slowing down", I keep praying to God that I will not going through that devastating moment again and I need to move extremely fast from now on. I've gotten myself busy by setting up my own business because I keep thinking that my father will be retired next year and I don't have my own personal savings OMG !!!!!
I've gotten myself a new scary "symptoms".... I'm frequently tripping (tersungkur) down !!!!! Not metaphorically / pathetically tripping... The situation is like I'm walking like a bimbo on a high of cocaine and suddenly tripping on the floor. Few seconds after that I'm looking in disbelief and questioned myself "WTF I'm sitting on the floor when I'm supposed to walk on it" ... At one point, I think that I'm in a time-out because I couldn't see things and only able to get up for a few minutes.
If you think that I'm very clumsy while walking... I'm disagree with you. I'm known as the person that walks pretty slow. If you think that I'm an Anemic person, the doctor said my nails is looking pinkly and healthy. I was scared really. Let's hope that it will not associated with the neurons disorders *cross-fingers*...
Ermm maybe because of my shoes ??... To make things worse all shoes that I'd owned had "carried" the tripping moment for The Chronicles of a Tripping Bimbo's *sigh*
Why I'm telling this ???... because yesterday, I'd tripped again while attending my business seminar at Maju Junction. Just I'd entered the ballroom door for registration, everybody gives their smile on me (and yes I look beautiful... larikkkkk !!!!!) and suddenly I'd fell down and shamefacedly in vein I watch my Alphine sport mineral bottle that I'd hold with me rolling away far from me. I couldn't remember if I'd kontrol cun or not. But, I'm malu giler lah wei..... Few people assist me to get up and I'm seriously blushing on my cheeks. OMG, how my dress looks after I'd tripped. Gosh...Gosh....
While I'm trying to "configured" myself... I'd listened some people whispering each other...
OMG, that girl okay or not ???.... she looks very pale liao, so kesian baru masuk red carpet dah tersungkur. Pity her....
One of group leader went straight to me, hold my hands and shoulder and with her "motherly touch" ask me,
"Are you okay girl... you'd worried us in here... I baru je pandang you then next I toleh you already tersungkur atas lantai... you tak sihat ke???... come, come sit first then you go register"
I insist her offer to sit down and have a rest after that stooopit massacre.. I rather go register myself quickly and find the seat in the event room. I'm telling her that I'm okay and maybe a little restless.
But you know, I was in doubt.... I'm not sick.... maybe a little tired... I'm also trying to find the reason why it's happened. But at that moment, the reason I'm trying to seek is very unforeseen *sigh*.. not sure, not expected, no reason.
*Idle for 10 minutes*
I'd left this post and went to cafeteria at my building area. JUST NOW @ TODAY... guess what, I'd tripped *again* at there... luckily not many people noticed that although the amount of students and staffs in there is nearly 100's.
Darn it, this is too much.... my physiotherapist is going to kill me, I'm gonna be lock up in the gym and running in the never-ending-circle-ferries like a hopeless lab rats !!!!
p/s: Dear "Bumped" Cupids... I'm starting to feel shivers to bone on how outrageously you had struck me with your curses "Bump" arrow. You know I can't get him. Just because he drives Red MyVi you'd make my heart pound seeing all red MyVi's on the road (you know how I hate MyVi car.. larikkk !!!!!!)... and at one day you'd "shown" him my ridiculous driving by making me cutting his lane because he's a laid-back driver (Yes, I know it was him !!!) Why you're doing this to moi uhuk...uhuk.... So KNNCCB lah you !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment