I would say that three months back was a tough month for me and December marks the month that I had a serious breakdown. Of course I'm truly regret for letting the emotions conquered me and I didn't shared my sadness to anyone.. Who am I to shared my sadness to everyone??.. unless I've a pleasant face when cried... people voluntarily lend me their body to comfort me.
I must learn to let go all the feelings that bothers me... combusted and shattered into something that unseen. I wonder why I'm stupid enough to fall in love with the man that I'd my crushed on... We didn't talk or smile or maybe an eye contact... I hate it.
I feel like I'd been slapped when I heard that he's finally married about 4 weeks ago... I'd saw the wedding cards in my office and I don't know what to react. Actually, I'm one week late to acknowledge that he's married, at that time I'd read his wedding card. I keep staring at the card.... bitting my lips and motionless... but somehow I manage to stay strong because I believe that it's only an emotion's game... and there is something that makes me move on.
I'd continued my idiocy of falling in love quite fast... I think I'm capable of hurting my feelings, breakdown and get back up. It may sound wasting a time but I'll be 26th next year.. this is a new phase or stages in my life where I'm starting to look for a man that will loves me for what I am and what I can offered in returns. Somehow recently I'd got hit by a train again for falling in love to those that not really loves me. Oh boy... how sucks I am with love.
Fair enough, I'd accepted the offer to continue my Master Degree in University Malaya starting 2nd January. Not an easy task... I've to confront my bosses, my parents and my friends.. some discourages me.. but most are supporting me. I think I can move on.. get busy and forget about finding my soul mate...
As Islamic New Year had just passed by.... I wish I'll be a better person this year and be more ambitious towards the good things that I'll do.... I'd accepted myself to be a student again and hope I'll have a better luck this blessing year.
I must learn to let go all the feelings that bothers me... combusted and shattered into something that unseen. I wonder why I'm stupid enough to fall in love with the man that I'd my crushed on... We didn't talk or smile or maybe an eye contact... I hate it.
I feel like I'd been slapped when I heard that he's finally married about 4 weeks ago... I'd saw the wedding cards in my office and I don't know what to react. Actually, I'm one week late to acknowledge that he's married, at that time I'd read his wedding card. I keep staring at the card.... bitting my lips and motionless... but somehow I manage to stay strong because I believe that it's only an emotion's game... and there is something that makes me move on.
I'd continued my idiocy of falling in love quite fast... I think I'm capable of hurting my feelings, breakdown and get back up. It may sound wasting a time but I'll be 26th next year.. this is a new phase or stages in my life where I'm starting to look for a man that will loves me for what I am and what I can offered in returns. Somehow recently I'd got hit by a train again for falling in love to those that not really loves me. Oh boy... how sucks I am with love.
Fair enough, I'd accepted the offer to continue my Master Degree in University Malaya starting 2nd January. Not an easy task... I've to confront my bosses, my parents and my friends.. some discourages me.. but most are supporting me. I think I can move on.. get busy and forget about finding my soul mate...
As Islamic New Year had just passed by.... I wish I'll be a better person this year and be more ambitious towards the good things that I'll do.... I'd accepted myself to be a student again and hope I'll have a better luck this blessing year.
1 comment:
everyone is a sucker when it comes to love,hun..i myself included..
Post a Comment