Happy New Year Everybody.... couldn't believe that time had flown really fast that I think I'm not truly fulfilled everything that I want to archive... I don't kept any resolutions or goal as it brings more burdens to me... what I'd gone through last year maybe one of the most hectic years in life with emotionally mixed along the way.. Exhaustion, happiness, sadness, joy, sorrow and gratefulness.. There's more, but I couldn't expressed by words. Since blogging are no longer flows smoothly in my blood, I decide to try remember any special moment in early, mid & late of 2010... and share it with you guys
Early
1. I'd begin my early year by enrolling myself to University Malaya to pursue MEng. of BioMedicine... honestly speaking, I'd jeopardized my savings to study something that truly less familiar for my background.. but who knows if I do well?
2. I feel happy that Mr. Crush - The Turtle will expecting a baby shortly after his marriages... verrryyy fast progress liao... hebat punya skill... but still nothing compares to my brother lah... 4 children in a row *larikkk* ... emm my relationship with Mr. Crush? a bit better... at least he knows to smile at me. Rarely talks.. emm actually none? We only "talks" on the "road".. he keeps looking at me... weired weired communications
3. The tense of over-workload + study pressure start to strikes me... I feel like Aamir Khan as Racha in 3 Idiots by keep saying... everything will be okay.
4. I'd learned a valuable lesson about betrayal / untrustworthiness in friendship... although one of the affected person ask me to forget about that things happen in Dec'09... But what had happen nearly had claimed my life on the road... I couldn't figure out why they dares to "talk" about me to the unreliable sources... *sigh* I want to say more but I'm still hurts by it... So I "walked away" from them... for good
5. I'd been judged/bashed/criticized by certain people as person that too much outspoken/complained *because I'm extremely stress and yes, I'm pursuing my study,... don't you get it??* I realized that everybody start to feel like inhumane, lack of compassion and tend to "promote" themselves are good enough to judge other
oh yeah really..... they definitely pulling my legs.
The so-called judge is the one that only knows to speak with Mother-Theresa's-Innocent gestures (MTIG) but never delivers a good values, creating more massacre adalah.... Bodoh betul!!
Mid
The extreme crisis starts here....
1) I must say that I'd been victimized and continuously struck down by some people that doesn't know how to control their anger and dissatisfaction but excellent in their (MTIG)... maybe something over greed and power.. Why does it affect me? I'd experienced in a serious chest pain and rush myself to hospital... I was diagnosed with EEG and thank goodness it's not a heart attack but it is confirm I'm suffering Acute Stress with gastric because Physicians found out that the heart rate is inconsistent.
2) I'd failed my 1st semester of my master's paper.... but I'm well prepared that time.. so I decide to change course to MEng. of Safety, Health & Environmental... due to serious "damage" over the CGPA.. not worth to cope it up.
3) My birthday?... nothing special..... no present or gift... only a special wish comes from my Mother in a middle of hectic work in Secretariat Unit... and I'd cried that time. Oh ya.. thanks to my friend that belanja dinner for me.
4) Once again I'd gamble my health / extreme workloads and father's money... I decide to take 6 subjects for MEng. SHE... not sure why, maybe because I can do it... maybe because I'm desperate to finished it up early... maybe I'm just plained crazy.
5) Reunite with my ex-best buddies that works in hospital
LATE
1) I'd been admitted to ward *again*.... exactly one year interval and I'm back to the ward with same disease, same admit "duration" different symptoms.... The symptoms are scary.,feels the feet are immobile while driving.... having a sharp back pain... very dangerous scene... *twisted fingers*
2) One of my weired year's resolution is fulfilled... undergoing a diagnose with freaking - scary - oh-my-god-what-the-hell Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine... although it's only a compact c-shape MRI... it still makes me delirious and claustrophobic. I maybe passed out if I'm in a Close Typed MRI.. and it's my second year with the CT-scan.. still hates the machine thou..
3) Mystery of my left calf extreme pain sickness is due to a disc slips on the spinal cord!!! I'd lived in nightmare / sleepless for 2 years... I thought the calf muscle was rupture due to injury to the calf itself but I was wrong and everybody was wrong.. it was from the spinal disc slips, and I'm pretty convinced is due to car accident in 2005... I'm actually having a hard decision right now... either to undergo surgery to remove the affected spinal disc or finding another causes that affect my calf's injury
4) It's a first time in a lifetime that I'd celebrated Eid-Fitr without my parents as they went back to Sabah and I'm still admitted to ward.. I'd been discharge one day before raya. Not sure how to express the feeling but yes I'm quite lonely...
5) As I'm still scare to received the exam result's soon... I decide to have a picnic at Sungai Tua, Ulu Yam... seriously I haven't went to any waterfalls or river for 21 years... and I'm happy with the picnic at the Sungai Tua river... although my glasses are broken.. hahahah!
6) God actually shows me the "award" that I've been waiting for a long time.... Since I'd become a total ignorance brat, and I don't interfere the so-called drama... I actually enjoys the drama happens in my surroundings. I'm laugh when someone mentioned that they couldn't believe that certain people acted ridiculously... bashing others yadda... yadda... yadda...
oh! I'd gone through that before darling and it nearly kills me..... now it's your turn.... I'm gonna have my favourite caramel pop corn ;p
LOVE STORY
None.... single & available... still waiting or still searching... LAME ;p
Early
1. I'd begin my early year by enrolling myself to University Malaya to pursue MEng. of BioMedicine... honestly speaking, I'd jeopardized my savings to study something that truly less familiar for my background.. but who knows if I do well?
2. I feel happy that Mr. Crush - The Turtle will expecting a baby shortly after his marriages... verrryyy fast progress liao... hebat punya skill... but still nothing compares to my brother lah... 4 children in a row *larikkk* ... emm my relationship with Mr. Crush? a bit better... at least he knows to smile at me. Rarely talks.. emm actually none? We only "talks" on the "road".. he keeps looking at me... weired weired communications
3. The tense of over-workload + study pressure start to strikes me... I feel like Aamir Khan as Racha in 3 Idiots by keep saying... everything will be okay.
4. I'd learned a valuable lesson about betrayal / untrustworthiness in friendship... although one of the affected person ask me to forget about that things happen in Dec'09... But what had happen nearly had claimed my life on the road... I couldn't figure out why they dares to "talk" about me to the unreliable sources... *sigh* I want to say more but I'm still hurts by it... So I "walked away" from them... for good
5. I'd been judged/bashed/criticized by certain people as person that too much outspoken/complained *because I'm extremely stress and yes, I'm pursuing my study,... don't you get it??* I realized that everybody start to feel like inhumane, lack of compassion and tend to "promote" themselves are good enough to judge other
oh yeah really..... they definitely pulling my legs.
The so-called judge is the one that only knows to speak with Mother-Theresa's-Innocent gestures (MTIG) but never delivers a good values, creating more massacre adalah.... Bodoh betul!!
Mid
The extreme crisis starts here....
1) I must say that I'd been victimized and continuously struck down by some people that doesn't know how to control their anger and dissatisfaction but excellent in their (MTIG)... maybe something over greed and power.. Why does it affect me? I'd experienced in a serious chest pain and rush myself to hospital... I was diagnosed with EEG and thank goodness it's not a heart attack but it is confirm I'm suffering Acute Stress with gastric because Physicians found out that the heart rate is inconsistent.
2) I'd failed my 1st semester of my master's paper.... but I'm well prepared that time.. so I decide to change course to MEng. of Safety, Health & Environmental... due to serious "damage" over the CGPA.. not worth to cope it up.
3) My birthday?... nothing special..... no present or gift... only a special wish comes from my Mother in a middle of hectic work in Secretariat Unit... and I'd cried that time. Oh ya.. thanks to my friend that belanja dinner for me.
4) Once again I'd gamble my health / extreme workloads and father's money... I decide to take 6 subjects for MEng. SHE... not sure why, maybe because I can do it... maybe because I'm desperate to finished it up early... maybe I'm just plained crazy.
5) Reunite with my ex-best buddies that works in hospital
LATE
1) I'd been admitted to ward *again*.... exactly one year interval and I'm back to the ward with same disease, same admit "duration" different symptoms.... The symptoms are scary.,feels the feet are immobile while driving.... having a sharp back pain... very dangerous scene... *twisted fingers*
2) One of my weired year's resolution is fulfilled... undergoing a diagnose with freaking - scary - oh-my-god-what-the-hell Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine... although it's only a compact c-shape MRI... it still makes me delirious and claustrophobic. I maybe passed out if I'm in a Close Typed MRI.. and it's my second year with the CT-scan.. still hates the machine thou..
3) Mystery of my left calf extreme pain sickness is due to a disc slips on the spinal cord!!! I'd lived in nightmare / sleepless for 2 years... I thought the calf muscle was rupture due to injury to the calf itself but I was wrong and everybody was wrong.. it was from the spinal disc slips, and I'm pretty convinced is due to car accident in 2005... I'm actually having a hard decision right now... either to undergo surgery to remove the affected spinal disc or finding another causes that affect my calf's injury
4) It's a first time in a lifetime that I'd celebrated Eid-Fitr without my parents as they went back to Sabah and I'm still admitted to ward.. I'd been discharge one day before raya. Not sure how to express the feeling but yes I'm quite lonely...
5) As I'm still scare to received the exam result's soon... I decide to have a picnic at Sungai Tua, Ulu Yam... seriously I haven't went to any waterfalls or river for 21 years... and I'm happy with the picnic at the Sungai Tua river... although my glasses are broken.. hahahah!
6) God actually shows me the "award" that I've been waiting for a long time.... Since I'd become a total ignorance brat, and I don't interfere the so-called drama... I actually enjoys the drama happens in my surroundings. I'm laugh when someone mentioned that they couldn't believe that certain people acted ridiculously... bashing others yadda... yadda... yadda...
oh! I'd gone through that before darling and it nearly kills me..... now it's your turn.... I'm gonna have my favourite caramel pop corn ;p
LOVE STORY
None.... single & available... still waiting or still searching... LAME ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment