Saturday, December 25, 2010

The eve of despair

Hi,

I'd juggled both my career and studies merely a years now... I don't know if I've to thank God and everyone for this incredible journey. Anyhow, if God decides that way who am I to object and hiding for its obstacle?

Since I can't cope with the MEng. in Biomedicine, I'd decide to switch courses to MEng. of Safety Health & Environmental and jeopardizes my health and hectic schedules by registering 6 subjects for that semester. I don't mind if people calls me a fool due to my "craziness".... I only hope that God will blessed me with happiness and I hope that I'll get a good score ...

However, I've to pay the causes by my super hectic schedule which is... suffering Renal Stone *again*... admit to ward weeks before Eid-Fitr *again*... Same location of the stone *again*....

One year interval, darn....

I wonder if next year I'll suffer it again... my doctors seems to be shocked by it... I don't know.... I've got nothing to say... I was sick, that's it... my left renal is not strong anymore.

If I could record every words stated in my mind... I might have "written" some 4-5 pages of my rants..

To make it short, the guy that used to be my crush is already have a son. However, I noticed he still "looking" at me if he'd surpassed my car on the road and stop at the red light. I couldn't understand why ;p.

Other than that I'm still a pathetic lonely single woman.

*sigh* I'll try to rant something before new year..

Till then, see ya later