Hooray... finally i'm now a working-class people. Rabu lepas menjadi sejarah di mana aku telah ditawarkan untuk bekerja.
Sebenarnya aku minta kerja yang lain dari apa yang aku dapat. Aku nak minta kerja sebagai Sales untuk butik Avon di tempat yang selalu aku beli barangan Avon. Lagipun aku terniat jugak nak hantar resume kepada Avon selepas banyak tempat reject application aku. Disebabkan tension yang amat... aku pun tinjau-tinjaulah butik Avon yang aku suka pergi tue. Then terpampang pulak iklan diorang tentang jawatan kosong as a sales assistant. Aku pun applylah.
Bila kena interview, Boss Avon macam keberatan nak bagi aku kerja untuk position tue. Dia tertanya-tanya... kenapa aku yang berkelulusan Biologi Perubatan nak mintak keja sales aje. Aku pun jelaskan keadaan sebenar dekat dia. Aku perlukan sumber kewangan sendiri untuk membayar final semester fees dan aku pun perlu sedikit wang untuk diri aku jugak. Oh ya tal lupa jugak.. aku perlu hadiri kelas setiap hari Jumaat. Most employer memang keberatan nak kasi cuti. Aku agak-agak dalam 6 bulan nie aku memang perlu kerja sebab aku bosan tak buat apa2.
Then, boss aku pun cakap:-
"Macam nilah, i'll hired you as my contract PA. You help me to do lots of paperwork for NGO. You can work with me until u find suitable job for you"
Pada mulanya aku rasa terkejut dengan offer dia. Sebab, yelah aku datang nak minta kerja kat Avon... then he say:-
"I'm a National Secretary for Malaysian Indian Muslim Council. I'm looking someone to be my PA. When i look at your resume.. it makes me want to interview you for it. Mostly kalau orang nak kerja kat Avon. I'll not spare my time to interviewing them... my wife will decide for that. I don't want to let you work as a Sales. It's a waste. You have a an excellent education background. I know you'd experienced writing thesis and proposal. Now i can teach you to write some official paperwork and i want you to learn all the Federal Constitutions, The World History, The Religion History and some Medical Research. What will you say ???"
Aku pun fikir balik.... That's a good offer. Rather than i've to work my ass over sales thing, I get a job that i've to deal with a lots of research books and computer. I accept his offer, and i start working with him last thursday.
My new face.. damn i should shedd some pounds
So.... the last 3 days, I'm a busy National Secretary's PA. I love my job because i don't need to come to my office early than other people. I'll be at my office around 9.30 a.m to 5.00 p.m . No need to wear "too much casual" outfit. My Boss will let me going home early if there is no important things he want to discuss with me.
The best thing when working with him. He own thousands of books !!!!!!!!!!! . Books like Federal Constitutions, Laws, Sciences & Medicals, Politic Analysis, Computer, Engineering, Religionism etc. I really envy about his habits. My boss is an ultimate Book Worm guy. He's is extremely knowledgable when i asked him a lots of questions. It's like he's born with infinite brain works.
The pictures below shows you some of his book collection. It's only a small part of rack. One side of his office's wall are for book rack only. Kalah library okeh !!!!!
My Boss "library"
My second "office" will be at the Avon's Boutique. My Boss's wife is a Avon Kapar Co-Owner Boutique. I'll sit there half of a day if my Boss want to do a discussion at that place or just hang out with Avon's staff if i got nothing to do. I'd accomplised his first assignment to me.. heheheh
At the AVON's Office
I tell you this... reading lots of book and analyze it can make you darn sleepy. That's was happend to me now. I'll take a short nap where my Boss is not around. Lagipun, 60% of a day i'll sit alone in the office and read the book he asked to read. I'm mentally tired.. i should consider to buy lots of multi-vitamin pills next month.
zzzzzZZZzzzzZZZzZZZ...............
Now i'm extremely busy hehehehe. I might have to follow my Boss to British Council, have a serious discussion about getting a wakaf land at Melaka, help his wife designing her up-coming salon and spa, doing banners for the boutique. Hopefully my wages will rising.... ;)
See ya on the next post !!!!!!!







2 comments:
congrats... :)
em happy for u
Welcome to join the working class! Haha... all the best in your career!
Post a Comment