Hello all,
Currently, I'm very-very sad over Ella's mother sudden sickness. I pray all day, every hour and minutes over her fast recovery. It happens so sudden until it makes everyone who is close with Ella's mom and herself shocked over the news. Personally, I know her mom more than two years and she always take care of me when I'm staying in Ella's room for a few days. I do remember her signature cook Mee Bandung Johor, it was delicious until it does makes me craving for it every week. She is a great cook :)
I manage to have a short chat with Ella herself yesterday. Ella is sober over the tragedy and I wish I could fly over to USJ to calm her down. I couldn't express or say something to calm her down as the news itself does makes me stumble and I nearly lost my mind..... It was so sudden.
From what I'd understood over our short conversation, Ella's mom diagnosed having severe abscess / pus in her Ileum (small intestine) after she is found collapsed while in "under medications" for her fever. The second diagnosis found that she also suffered Renal Failure (both kidneys). Third diagnosis found that the infection is now spreading towards the lungs and hopefully it wouldn't infecting the brain. Ella's Mom is now undergo hemodialysis in hoping to reduced the bacteria that caused bacteremia and Ileum abscess. She is still out of conscious, but she's not in comatose stages.
I couldn't say more as to respect the family request. But what I can express is, my heart really shattered hearing her conditions now. I couldn't imagined what Ella and her younger siblings feelings too.
In the mean time... I do wish to design my new blogger layout. But it may takes lil' time to do the design as my personal schedule is pretty hectic. Need to squeeze my brain again.
As for my personal request to all my Muslim friends, let's we prayed over Ella's mom fast recovery. You can recite Yassin if you want to. As for my non- Muslim friends, thank you for the prayer. With God's will... with God's will.. He will show his faith, blessing and kindness to the her.
Ameen !
Currently, I'm very-very sad over Ella's mother sudden sickness. I pray all day, every hour and minutes over her fast recovery. It happens so sudden until it makes everyone who is close with Ella's mom and herself shocked over the news. Personally, I know her mom more than two years and she always take care of me when I'm staying in Ella's room for a few days. I do remember her signature cook Mee Bandung Johor, it was delicious until it does makes me craving for it every week. She is a great cook :)
I manage to have a short chat with Ella herself yesterday. Ella is sober over the tragedy and I wish I could fly over to USJ to calm her down. I couldn't express or say something to calm her down as the news itself does makes me stumble and I nearly lost my mind..... It was so sudden.
From what I'd understood over our short conversation, Ella's mom diagnosed having severe abscess / pus in her Ileum (small intestine) after she is found collapsed while in "under medications" for her fever. The second diagnosis found that she also suffered Renal Failure (both kidneys). Third diagnosis found that the infection is now spreading towards the lungs and hopefully it wouldn't infecting the brain. Ella's Mom is now undergo hemodialysis in hoping to reduced the bacteria that caused bacteremia and Ileum abscess. She is still out of conscious, but she's not in comatose stages.
I couldn't say more as to respect the family request. But what I can express is, my heart really shattered hearing her conditions now. I couldn't imagined what Ella and her younger siblings feelings too.
In the mean time... I do wish to design my new blogger layout. But it may takes lil' time to do the design as my personal schedule is pretty hectic. Need to squeeze my brain again.
As for my personal request to all my Muslim friends, let's we prayed over Ella's mom fast recovery. You can recite Yassin if you want to. As for my non- Muslim friends, thank you for the prayer. With God's will... with God's will.. He will show his faith, blessing and kindness to the her.
Ameen !
1 comment:
i wish her family and her self will stay strong. :)
Post a Comment